Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How Much to Pay for Jammies???

So I have been asked this question a couple of times now, and thought I would write about it. Inquiring minds want to know-should I donate $$$ or go and buy pajamas? To me, it really doesn't matter-whatever you prefer. That said, if you have no preference, I can buy pajamas for about $6 each at the outlets with coupons, etc (The power of buying in bulk). So far I have received donations online, checks in the mail, and have some pjs on their way. Next week I will have to start tracking how many we have....

Also-if you want to help, consider reaching out to friends or groups you may be a part of....Maureen is reaching out to 2 different groups, one of which is now having their Christmas get-together give something back-buy donating pjs, and Jenny has reached out to the folks at her office to let them know pjs can be brought to her!!! Thanks, ladies!!!

No comments: