Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sizes

So I am starting to organize which pajamas I have so far....they are ADORABLE by the way...everything from dogs, to polar bears, to sponge bob and hearts. Super cute.

If you are wanting to buy pajamas-sizes I definitely need are girls- 4T all the way up to size 14. For boys-I definitely need size 6-all they way up to size 14.

Although this isn't focused on adults, we do have some older children in adult sizes at some of the shelters. These could be women's or men's pajamas (think nightshirts, pajama pants from Old Navy, Target, etc.)

Also, some people have commented about the goal of 250 versus 25,000 when I collected diapers! Well, the easy response is that diapers cost about .15 cents each, and diapers-absolutely best case, are anywhere between $6-$12.....When we hit the 250 mark it will cover all the children at all 3 shelters, and provide many leftover for the rest of the year.....

No comments: