Monday, November 9, 2009

What a Deal!!!!

So one of the great things about doing one of these drives is you have 9 million people letting you know about fantastic deals. I think Jenny and Sharon @ Wright State will be the big winners this time. They told me about a ONE DAY ONLY deal online. Kids pajamas for $5-normally $16.50.

That is craziness-and I ordered a ton. Pretty much every dollar that has come in so far went to pooh, mickey mouse, snow white, power rangers, and 9 million other characters that I don't even knnow the name of. They are so cute-I cannot even stand it. I can't imagine how exciting that would be for a little child-brand new pjs!!!

My table is quickly filling up with pajamas, and by far the bulk have been brand new-though I am also accepting gently used. I'll take pictures later this week.

No comments: